Meeting Date: 4/27/17 6:00 pm
Meeting Type: Special
Location: Will and Arial Durant Library, 7140 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90046
- What goes into LADOT’s review of new projects
- The difference between Environmental Impact Reports (EIRs) and Mitigated Negative Declarations (MNDs) and how they are evaluated by LADOT
- How traffic studies are generated and how to understand them
- The best ways for us to analyze and comment on new development projects
- and more!
Please note that this will be an educational overview of the process and not project-specific. However, we hope to have some time at the end of the event where stakeholders can speak directly with the LADOT representatives and ask questions not covered during the discussion or Q&A.
- PLUM Meeting, September 15, 2021
- Area 3 / Area 4 / Housing / Business / Public Safety
- Lawn Be Gone Workshops
- Hollywood Hills West Neighborhood Council to Hold a Town Hall for Upper Runyon Canyon Parking
- Community Enrichment Chair Vacancy
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Sept. 22 (Dark in August)
- HHWNC Board Meeting – July 21, 2021