Meeting Date: 8/21/18 6:15 pm
Meeting Type: Regular
Location: Yucca Community Center
- Call to order and welcome.
- Approval of April 11, and June, 11 2018 meeting minutes, motion and vote
- Dee Ward from the Housing and Authority of the City of Los Angeles is seeking HHWNC to Co-host a senior health event at Las Palmas Senior Center, Saturday, September 9. Motion and Vote;
Motion: That the Area 3, Area 4, Business committees of the HHWNC request financial and outreach presence at HACLA’s Senior Health Event to be held at the Las Palmas Senior Center, Saturday, September 29.
- Area 3, Area 4, Business committees, LAPD, Hollywood Chamber of Commerce, and other HHWNC committee chairs to discuss the interface of Clubs with Residential and other Commercial businesses, including noise infractions, necessity of convenience. Also of interest to discuss will be the positive aspects of Club business. Possible motion and vote on recommendations to the Board.
- Old Business; New Business
- Public Comments: comments from the public on agenda items and non-agenda items within the Committee’s subject matter jurisdiction.
- Decision on next meeting date(s)
The quorum for the Hollywood Hills West Neighborhood Council committees is five (5). The public is requested to fill out a “Speaker Card” to address the Committee(s) on any item of the agenda prior to the Board taking action on an item. Public comments on agenda items will be heard when the item is considered. Comments from the public on non-agenda and agenda items are heard during the Public Comment Period and, within the discretion of the presiding officer of the Committee(s), when the respective item is being considered. Comments from the public on other matters not appearing on the Agenda that is within the Committee’s subject matter jurisdiction will be heard during the Public Comment period. Public comment is limited to 2 minutes per speaker unless waived by the presiding officer of the Committee(s). Agenda is posted for public review: on bulletin boards at: the Las Palmas Senior Center, 1820 Las Palmas Ave. Los Angeles, 90028; the Yucca Community Center, 6671 Yucca St., Hollywood, CA 90028, and electronically on the Hollywood Hills West Neighborhood Council website www.hhwnc.org and on the Department Of Neighborhood Empowerment (www.lacityneighborhoods.com) or at the scheduled meeting. In addition, if you would like a copy of any record related to an item on the agenda, please contact Kathy Banuelos at [email protected]. As a covered entity under Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act, the City of Los Angeles does not discriminate on the basis of disability and upon request, will provide reasonable accommodation to ensure equal access to its programs, services, and activities. Sign language interpreters, assistive listening devices, or other auxiliary aids and/or services may be provided upon request. To ensure availability of services, please make your request at least three (3) business days (72 hours) prior to the meeting you wish to attend by contacting the Neighborhood Council Project Coordinator at 213-485-1360 or e-mail to [email protected].