Meeting Date: 8/25/16 6:00 pm
Meeting Type: Regular
Location: 1820 N Las Palmas Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90028
Two important items are on the agenda,
- “Safety Town” a 3 hour course designed for Kindergarten through grade 2 and any other young people, will be presented for HHWNC sponsorship. It is led by officers from the local police and fire departments.
- Presentation on Secret Garden’s CUB request for 6541 Hollywood Blvd. (the Janes House complex), dispensing and service of a full line of alcoholic beverages for on-site consumption in conjunction with an existing 1,988 square-foot restaurant with 53 seats interior (including 8 bar seats) and 62 exterior on an approximately 680 square-foot proposed outdoor dining seating area, featuring live entertainment (DJ), with proposed hours of operation from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m. Monday through Friday and 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m. Saturday and Sunday in the C4-2D-SN Zone.
Both items will have a possible motion and vote.
- PLUM Meeting, September 15, 2021
- Area 3 / Area 4 / Housing / Business / Public Safety
- Lawn Be Gone Workshops
- Hollywood Hills West Neighborhood Council to Hold a Town Hall for Upper Runyon Canyon Parking
- Community Enrichment Chair Vacancy
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Sept. 22 (Dark in August)
- HHWNC Board Meeting – July 21, 2021