Meeting Date: 6/30/21 12:00 am
Meeting Type: Regular
Location: ZOOM Digital Meeting
Please mark your calendars for June 30 at 6:00 PM for an Area 3 meeting to continue discussion on the proposed demolition of an existing structure at 1723 Wilcox Avenue and construction of a seven-story 81 guest room hotel structure with 2 above ground floors of parking and a 1,903 sf rooftop restaurant. Maximum height is 83 feet. For more information, please visit https://planning.lacity.org/pdiscaseinfo/search/encoded/MjMyMDAx0.
The meeting will be held on Zoom as the Neighborhood Councils have not received instructions yet for the lifting of the pandemic regulations.
Please select the Agenda button above to vie the full agenda for the meeting.
- HHWNC October 20, 2021 Board Meeting
- HHWNC Executive Committee Meeting 10-20-21
- HHWNC survey happening now: Runyon Canyon Mulholland Parking Lot and Access
- LAFD West Express Magazine: Oct – Dec 2021
- Tuesday, 10/12/21, Housing / Area 3 Committee Meeting
- Pace Restaurant – City Hearing re Proposed Full Bar & Indoor Music
- PLUM Meeting, September 15, 2021