Meeting Date: 03/19/11 01:00 PM
Meeting Type: Regular
Location: Cinematographers Guild 7755 Sunset Blvd.
Details: 1. Discussion of Michael’s Village 7160 Sunset Blvd, permanent supportive housing for those chronically homeless in Hollywood. Presentation by Tod Lipka, company representative.
2.Discussion of development of a 40 lot Small Lot Subdivision (40 stand alone structures) with 80 parking spaces on a 50,198 square foot vacant property zoned R3-1XL located at 7930-7940 Hollywood Blvd. Permitted density is 62 units. Applicant is seeking temporary relief from various setback and open spaces requirements in order to start construction prior to recording of the final tract map. The project entitlements required include a Vesting Tentative Tract for Small Lot Subdivision Purposes and Zoning Administrator Adjustments. Presentation by Eric Lieberman, project representative. Possible motion and vote.
3. Discussion of a conditional use permit application (liquor license) by the former Econo Lodge at 7370-7372 Sunset Blvd. The application is for a license to serve beer, wine and alcohol (full line of liquor) for on site sale and consumption from 10am-11pm daily in conjunction with food service within the existing 17,010 sq ft two story hotel. This includes a second floor open deck having a portable bar and a total of 52 seats. They are also requesting a license for in-room alcohol access cabinets ("mini-bars") in conjunction with the 39 hotel rooms. They are also requesting a variance to build a second floor deck that has a total of 52 seats and is "open to sky". A project representative will be present. Possible motion and vote.
4. Discussion of Various Area 7 issues.
Adjournment 3pm or earlier
- HHWNC Board Meeting January 19, 2022
- REVISED Bureau of Street Services Committed Projects Feb 2022 Zones I & II
- LAFD West Express Magazine: Jan – Mar 2022
- Area 4 Board Seat Open
- PLUM / Area 3 meeting, January 10, 2021 6:30 PM
- No Board Meeting Month of December – DARK
- Yucca Community Center Classes & Clinics