The Applicant requests a Vesting ZC to change the height district of the Site, a SPR, and CUP to permit the development of an approximately 52,300 square foot 11-story mixed-use building. The building will include a 93-guestroom hotel and 2,800 square foot ground floor restaurant above a 4-level subterranean parking structure with 84 auto parking spaces. The hotel is to include a rooftop amenity deck with pool and lounge area. The Applicant also requests a CUB for the sale of alcoholic beverages for on-site consumption throughout the premises. The Site is located on Sunset Boulevard at the intersection of Poinsettia Place and Sunset Boulevard and is currently developed with two one-story retail-serving structures, paved parking lot to the rear of the structures, and one existing double-face off-site advertising billboard.
- PLUM Meeting, September 15, 2021
- Area 3 / Area 4 / Housing / Business / Public Safety
- Lawn Be Gone Workshops
- Hollywood Hills West Neighborhood Council to Hold a Town Hall for Upper Runyon Canyon Parking
- Community Enrichment Chair Vacancy
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Sept. 22 (Dark in August)
- HHWNC Board Meeting – July 21, 2021