The Applicant requests a Vesting ZC to change the height district of the Site, a SPR, and CUP to permit the development of an approximately 52,300 square foot 11-story mixed-use building. The building will include a 93-guestroom hotel and 2,800 square foot ground floor restaurant above a 4-level subterranean parking structure with 84 auto parking spaces. The hotel is to include a rooftop amenity deck with pool and lounge area. The Applicant also requests a CUB for the sale of alcoholic beverages for on-site consumption throughout the premises. The Site is located on Sunset Boulevard at the intersection of Poinsettia Place and Sunset Boulevard and is currently developed with two one-story retail-serving structures, paved parking lot to the rear of the structures, and one existing double-face off-site advertising billboard.
- HHWNC Board Meeting January 19, 2022
- REVISED Bureau of Street Services Committed Projects Feb 2022 Zones I & II
- LAFD West Express Magazine: Jan – Mar 2022
- Area 4 Board Seat Open
- PLUM / Area 3 meeting, January 10, 2021 6:30 PM
- No Board Meeting Month of December – DARK
- Yucca Community Center Classes & Clinics