I’m happy to share that one of the NC projects that I spearheaded, as HHWNC Area 8 Chair, last year has finally come to life! It’s called ‘Chat Bench’. This dedicated space at Runyon Canyon Park is meant to encourage connection among strangers to help the socially isolated and lonely, particularly our seniors. Thank you to my fellow HHWNC Board Members and L.A. Recreation and Parks for helping me realize this positive addition to our community.
Please remember to follow social distancing guidelines.
- HHWNC Board Meeting January 19, 2022
- REVISED Bureau of Street Services Committed Projects Feb 2022 Zones I & II
- LAFD West Express Magazine: Jan – Mar 2022
- Area 4 Board Seat Open
- PLUM / Area 3 meeting, January 10, 2021 6:30 PM
- No Board Meeting Month of December – DARK
- Yucca Community Center Classes & Clinics