I’m happy to share that one of the NC projects that I spearheaded, as HHWNC Area 8 Chair, last year has finally come to life! It’s called ‘Chat Bench’. This dedicated space at Runyon Canyon Park is meant to encourage connection among strangers to help the socially isolated and lonely, particularly our seniors. Thank you to my fellow HHWNC Board Members and L.A. Recreation and Parks for helping me realize this positive addition to our community.
Please remember to follow social distancing guidelines.
- PLUM Meeting, September 15, 2021
- Area 3 / Area 4 / Housing / Business / Public Safety
- Lawn Be Gone Workshops
- Hollywood Hills West Neighborhood Council to Hold a Town Hall for Upper Runyon Canyon Parking
- Community Enrichment Chair Vacancy
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Sept. 22 (Dark in August)
- HHWNC Board Meeting – July 21, 2021