The City of Los Angeles Emergency Management Department is hosting a workshop for businesses and organizations with FEMA on Thursday, May 18, 2017.
The Workshops will provide an overview of the QuakeSmart Community Resilience Program for Businesses and Organizations. Participants will be able to review and implement business continuity planning and mitigation project plans through the simple, step-by-step planning tools in the QuakeSmart Program.
Learn more or register at http://www.flash.org/quakesmartcommunity/
- PLUM Meeting, September 15, 2021
- Area 3 / Area 4 / Housing / Business / Public Safety
- Lawn Be Gone Workshops
- Hollywood Hills West Neighborhood Council to Hold a Town Hall for Upper Runyon Canyon Parking
- Community Enrichment Chair Vacancy
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Sept. 22 (Dark in August)
- HHWNC Board Meeting – July 21, 2021