The Community Enrichment chair position is vacant as of March 2, 2020. Candidates who are stakeholders in the HHWNC boundaries are now welcome to submit their names & statements of interest to HHWNC President Anastasia Mann at [email protected] For more information, email [email protected] or call 310-854-6000 and ask to speak to president Anastasia Mann.
- PLUM Meeting, September 15, 2021
- Area 3 / Area 4 / Housing / Business / Public Safety
- Lawn Be Gone Workshops
- Hollywood Hills West Neighborhood Council to Hold a Town Hall for Upper Runyon Canyon Parking
- Community Enrichment Chair Vacancy
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Sept. 22 (Dark in August)
- HHWNC Board Meeting – July 21, 2021