Meeting Date: 03/07/12 05:30 PM
Meeting Type: Regular
Location: Woman’s Club of Hollywood
Details: I.) Call to Order
II.) Committee Announcements
Outreach update- Newsletter
III.) L.A.C.E.R. Afterschool Program
There will be a presentation by Linda Horner, Executive Director of L.A.C.E.R., regarding the Hollywood High School Music Program, specifically the Drumline.
Possible Motion and Vote
IV.) Public Comment
(II) Board Members present: Nicole Carcel and Barbara Witkin
1 stakeholder present
(III) Outreach Committee Chair Update: Monthly newsletter has been launched. Please submit materials for future editions.
(IV) L.A.C.E.R. Afterschool Program Funding Request: Linda Horner, Executive Director of the L.A.C.E.R. Afterschool Program gave a presentation on the Hollywood High School drumline.
According to HHWNC bylaws there must be 5 stakeholders present to vote on a motion. There were only 3 stakeholders present; therefor motion will be brought to the March General Board Meeting.
(V) Meeting was adjourned at 5:50 PM
- Hollywood Hills West Neighborhood Council to Hold a Town Hall for Upper Runyon Canyon Parking
- Community Enrichment Chair Vacancy
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Sept. 22 (Dark in August)
- HHWNC Board Meeting – July 21, 2021
- Area 3 Meeting, June 30, 2021
- HHWNC Board Meeting – June 16, 2021
- Transportation Chair Vacancy