L.A. City Council provided funding for Dixon Resources Unlimited to study access and mobility in and around Runyon Canyon Park, with a goal of developing tailored strategies to improve Park access, mitigate congestion, and improve safety. After multiple public meetings, site visits, online feedback, and two rounds of data collection, Dixon presented their draft strategies in a PowerPoint presentation at a joint committee meeting of the Hollywood Hills West Neighborhood Council in Summer 2019. You can view a draft of the Comprehensive Strategies Report, and the Data Analysis Report at this link. FINAL Runyon Canyon CSR Presentation
- HHWNC Board Meeting – June 16, 2021
- Transportation Chair Vacancy
- Area 9 Meeting, May 18, 2021 – MAK House, Mulholland Dr. Street Racing
- HHWNC Board Meeting -May 19, 2021
- Social Justice Ad Hoc Committee Meeting
- Election Results!
- April 19, 2021, Area 3, Area 4, Public Safety, Housing, Business Committee’s meeting