Fountain Ave and neighborhood streets along Fountain Ave are experiencing a tremendous increase in vehicle volume, cut through traffic, speeding and accidents. The city of West Hollywood commissioned a study which resulted in safety recommendations along the entire stretch of Fountain Ave between La Cienega and La Brea.
The West Hollywood city council has approved the rollout of some recommendations in what is being called Phase 1. This includes changes to the intersections of Fountain and the following streets: La Brea, Formosa, Detroit, Hayworth, Havenhurst and Harper. These changes will be implemented by Summer 2018.
I will post updates as the City of West Hollywood approves the implementation of further changes after Phase 1. Below is a link with all the proposed changes for your reference.
- PLUM Meeting, September 15, 2021
- Area 3 / Area 4 / Housing / Business / Public Safety
- Lawn Be Gone Workshops
- Hollywood Hills West Neighborhood Council to Hold a Town Hall for Upper Runyon Canyon Parking
- Community Enrichment Chair Vacancy
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Sept. 22 (Dark in August)
- HHWNC Board Meeting – July 21, 2021