Below are links to LAPD programs focused on Accountability and Community Outreach. Many of these programs and reports are under reported and not generally known. Please share them with your neighbors.
Information on the Use of Force:
LAPD 2019 Report on the Use of Force (with easy to follow graphics)
2019 Investigations (some with very descriptive videos including body cams)
How to File a Complaint :
This can be done many ways, including just going to to the closest police station.
Form to File a Complaint
Information on the Police Complaints and Board of Rights Panel
A civilian panel which determines the facts in a complaint case.
Leading Edge Community Focused Programs
LAPD Partnership with the Museum of Tolerance for training on racial bias:
Community Policing Projects
- HHWNC Board Meeting January 19, 2022
- REVISED Bureau of Street Services Committed Projects Feb 2022 Zones I & II
- LAFD West Express Magazine: Jan – Mar 2022
- Area 4 Board Seat Open
- PLUM / Area 3 meeting, January 10, 2021 6:30 PM
- No Board Meeting Month of December – DARK
- Yucca Community Center Classes & Clinics