Below are links to LAPD programs focused on Accountability and Community Outreach. Many of these programs and reports are under reported and not generally known. Please share them with your neighbors.
Information on the Use of Force:
LAPD 2019 Report on the Use of Force (with easy to follow graphics)
2019 Investigations (some with very descriptive videos including body cams)
How to File a Complaint :
This can be done many ways, including just going to to the closest police station.
Form to File a Complaint
Information on the Police Complaints and Board of Rights Panel
A civilian panel which determines the facts in a complaint case.
Leading Edge Community Focused Programs
LAPD Partnership with the Museum of Tolerance for training on racial bias:
Community Policing Projects
- PLUM Meeting, September 15, 2021
- Area 3 / Area 4 / Housing / Business / Public Safety
- Lawn Be Gone Workshops
- Hollywood Hills West Neighborhood Council to Hold a Town Hall for Upper Runyon Canyon Parking
- Community Enrichment Chair Vacancy
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Sept. 22 (Dark in August)
- HHWNC Board Meeting – July 21, 2021