Meeting Date: 04/12/12 06:00 PM
Location: Woman’s Club of Hollywood
Housing update- HHWNC Health Fair Planning Committee
“Nicole Carcel, Outreach Chair moves that HHWNC support L.A.C.E.R.
Afterschool Program by allocating up to $1000 from the Outreach or
Neighborhood Purposes Grant category, section of the budget toward the
purchase of 6 drum cases for the Hollywood High School Drumline”
school youth with an arts and literacy based after-school program
which includes visual art, music, dance, film, academic support,
enrichment activities and a variety of sports in a safe and caring
1. Their main office has been in the HHWNC area for the last 17 years
since it was founded by Jackie Goldberg and Sharon Stricker. It is
located in area 3, on Cherokee.
90068 = 128 (completely in HHWNC)
90046 = 129 (completely in HHWNC)
90027 = 174 (partially in HHWNC)
90028 = 328 (partially in HHWNC)
Total = 759
Hollywood High enrollment averages 1,600 students.
4. The funding will provide equipment that will be used for years to
come and will benefit similar number of students each year.
IV.) Public Comment
- HHWNC Board Meeting January 19, 2022
- REVISED Bureau of Street Services Committed Projects Feb 2022 Zones I & II
- LAFD West Express Magazine: Jan – Mar 2022
- Area 4 Board Seat Open
- PLUM / Area 3 meeting, January 10, 2021 6:30 PM
- No Board Meeting Month of December – DARK
- Yucca Community Center Classes & Clinics