Meeting Date: 06/28/11 06:30 PM
Location: Women’s Club Of Hollywood
- Call to Order
- Introduction of Agenda
- Housing Issues:
- Presentation: Development plans for 1400 to 1440 Fuller Avenue.
i. Presenters: Peter Lauener (Regional President) & Chris Encheff (Director of Land Acquisition) of Intracorp Companies. www.intracorpcompanies.com
ii. The project has approvals from the City of Los Angeles but the prior developer did not move forward. Intracorp is under contract on the site, and are proposing changes to better address the current market and wanted to have the opportunity to present their plans to the community
- Human & Social Services Issues:
- 1ST Annual Neighborhood Job Fair: Yucca Community Center Thursday, September 22, 2011. 10am to 4pm.
i. Planning Committee: discussion and distribution of registration forms (employers and seekers), employer list/confirmations, parking information and process, etc.
- S.O.S: Service Over Self Program
5. Public Comments
- PLUM Meeting, September 15, 2021
- Area 3 / Area 4 / Housing / Business / Public Safety
- Lawn Be Gone Workshops
- Hollywood Hills West Neighborhood Council to Hold a Town Hall for Upper Runyon Canyon Parking
- Community Enrichment Chair Vacancy
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Sept. 22 (Dark in August)
- HHWNC Board Meeting – July 21, 2021