Meeting Date: 03/13/13 06:30 PM
Meeting Type: Regular
Location: Will & Ariel Durant Library, 7140 W. Sunset Boulevard, LA 90046
I.) Call to Order
II.) Committee Announcements
III.) Discussion with Jack Humphreville — who writes LA Watchdog for CityWatch. Jack is knowledgeable about
the good, bad and ugly regarding Infrastructure in our area.
We will discuss issues concerning Infrastructure, streets, sidewalks, etc..
IV.) Public Comment
1. The meeting was called to order by Mary Prange, Infrastructure Chair at 6:30 pm Wednesday March 13, 2013 at the Durant Library, 7140 W. Sunset Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90046 in the Community Room.
2. Jack Humphreyville, the writer of LA Watchdog for CityWatch led a lively and informative discussion regarding:
The money chain involved in Infrastructure finance
Information regarding streets, sidewalks, traffic and parking
and How to take action and get results.
3. We adjourned the Infrastructure portion at 7:15. See the Traffic/Parking Committee for the 2nd half of the meeting minutes.
- PLUM Meeting, September 15, 2021
- Area 3 / Area 4 / Housing / Business / Public Safety
- Lawn Be Gone Workshops
- Hollywood Hills West Neighborhood Council to Hold a Town Hall for Upper Runyon Canyon Parking
- Community Enrichment Chair Vacancy
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Sept. 22 (Dark in August)
- HHWNC Board Meeting – July 21, 2021