Meeting Date: 10/22/14 06:00 PM
Meeting Type: Regular
Location: Will & Ariel Durant Library-7140 Sunset Blvd, LA 90046
Interactive Workshop Area 7
Area 7-Housing-Business-Infrastructure Committees
Wednesday, October 22, 2014
6:00pm to 7:50pm
Will & Ariel Durant Library-7140 Sunset Blvd
This first Area 7 Interactive Workshop is to get your input for developing position papers on Stakeholder Priorities in Area 7.
Note: Individual projects will not be discussed or presented.
1. Call to order
2. Introductions and purpose of workshop
3. Update on current and future development in Area 7
a. Update on feedback from stakeholders
b. Overview of top issues
c. Breakout groups per issue (see below)
d. Reporting out by group
e. Next Steps
- What types of public space should be provided by new development ?
- What guidelines should be set for building heights, set backs and size ?
- How do you define Safety for our area ?
- What is your image of the Area 7 Hollywood aesthetic ?
- What types of businesses will support walkable streets ?
Bring your ideas and suggestions! All Area 7 stakeholders are invited and welcome! We hope to see you Wednesday, October 22, 2014
- PLUM Meeting, September 15, 2021
- Area 3 / Area 4 / Housing / Business / Public Safety
- Lawn Be Gone Workshops
- Hollywood Hills West Neighborhood Council to Hold a Town Hall for Upper Runyon Canyon Parking
- Community Enrichment Chair Vacancy
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Sept. 22 (Dark in August)
- HHWNC Board Meeting – July 21, 2021