Meeting Date: 5/20/19 6:00 pm
Meeting Type: Regular
Location: Durant Public Library 7140 Sunset Blvd (free parking in back)
Do you have concerns about parking, traffic, trash, park maintenance or other issues that you’d like to see the city address at Runyon Canyon Park?
Councilmember David Ryu (CD4) has initiated a study by Dixon Resources Unlimited to improve access, mobility and other issues in and around the park.
Please join us for a report of initial recommendations and strategies to community by Dixon Resources on their 2018 Runyon Park Traffic Study at HHWNC’s Parks & Open Space / Transportation / Area 6 Committee meeting.
- HHWNC October 20, 2021 Board Meeting
- HHWNC Executive Committee Meeting 10-20-21
- HHWNC survey happening now: Runyon Canyon Mulholland Parking Lot and Access
- LAFD West Express Magazine: Oct – Dec 2021
- Tuesday, 10/12/21, Housing / Area 3 Committee Meeting
- Pace Restaurant – City Hearing re Proposed Full Bar & Indoor Music
- PLUM Meeting, September 15, 2021