Meeting Date: 5/20/19 6:00 pm
Meeting Type: Regular
Location: Durant Public Library 7140 Sunset Blvd (free parking in back)
Do you have concerns about parking, traffic, trash, park maintenance or other issues that you’d like to see the city address at Runyon Canyon Park?
Councilmember David Ryu (CD4) has initiated a study by Dixon Resources Unlimited to improve access, mobility and other issues in and around the park.
Please join us for a report of initial recommendations and strategies to community by Dixon Resources on their 2018 Runyon Park Traffic Study at HHWNC’s Parks & Open Space / Transportation / Area 6 Committee meeting.
- PLUM Meeting, September 15, 2021
- Area 3 / Area 4 / Housing / Business / Public Safety
- Lawn Be Gone Workshops
- Hollywood Hills West Neighborhood Council to Hold a Town Hall for Upper Runyon Canyon Parking
- Community Enrichment Chair Vacancy
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Sept. 22 (Dark in August)
- HHWNC Board Meeting – July 21, 2021