Meeting Date: 1/24/17 6:00 pm
Meeting Type: Regular
Location: Will Durant Library
The purpose of this meeting is to gather information from stakeholders in Area 5 on what they feel are the most pressing transportation issues in their neighborhoods, be it Parking; Uber/Lyft/Waze (Apps creating unprecedented cut through traffic); Signage/Street Markings/Signals and Lights; Danger spots; Bikes; Public Transportation; Pedestrian Issues/Sidewalks; General Traffic Issues.
- HHWNC Board Meeting – June 16, 2021
- Transportation Chair Vacancy
- Area 9 Meeting, May 18, 2021 – MAK House, Mulholland Dr. Street Racing
- HHWNC Board Meeting -May 19, 2021
- Social Justice Ad Hoc Committee Meeting
- Election Results!
- April 19, 2021, Area 3, Area 4, Public Safety, Housing, Business Committee’s meeting