Meeting Date: 8/21/18 6:00 pm
Meeting Type: Regular
Location: Will and Ariel Durant Branch Library – 7140 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90046
Please join us for the next joint Parks and Open Space Committee and Environment meeting, Tuesday, August 21st, starting at 6:00 PM. This is your opportunity to have input on the issues in around the parks and open space and the environment in our community.
About the Parks and Open Space Committee:
We recognize that the parks and open spaces within our neighborhood council area are a cherished and irreplaceable natural resource, essential for our physical and mental well-being. The goal of this committee is to promote and maintain these areas as a refuge, in contrast to the city around it, and to bring stakeholders together to do important and timely work in our community.
- PLUM Meeting, September 15, 2021
- Area 3 / Area 4 / Housing / Business / Public Safety
- Lawn Be Gone Workshops
- Hollywood Hills West Neighborhood Council to Hold a Town Hall for Upper Runyon Canyon Parking
- Community Enrichment Chair Vacancy
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Sept. 22 (Dark in August)
- HHWNC Board Meeting – July 21, 2021