Meeting Date: 10/28/20 6:00 pm
Meeting Type: Regular
Location: Zoom Meeting Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89325981468 Meeting ID: 893 2598 1468 Phone Dial in: +1-669-900-6833 Code: 89325981468#
The pandemic, along with fires, earthquakes, floods and, potential terrorist emergencies, make knowing your neighbors even more critical. Ready Your LA Neighborhood (RYLAN) is a city-sponsored plan to easily reach out to, meet, and make a simple emergency plan with your neighbors. During COVID 19, this could be the difference between life and death for a neighbor that becomes suddenly ill.
The Los Angeles Emergency Management Department has developed a procedure to facilitate the program through online meetings. Jackie Tamayo of the EMD will provide training on how to create a RYLAN block during the pandemic. We will also be discussing the LAFD Community Emergency Response Team program, how to fire harden your house, and easy ways to make a basic emergency kit. Please join us!
- PLUM Meeting, Dec 6, 2021
- Survey Results: Upper Runyon Canyon Parking Lot
- HHWNC Board Meeting November 17, 2021 at 6:00 PM
- Housing / Area 9 Committees Meeting, Tues, Nov 9, 2021
- HHWNC October 20, 2021 Board Meeting
- HHWNC Executive Committee Meeting 10-20-21
- HHWNC survey happening now: Runyon Canyon Mulholland Parking Lot and Access