The LA City Controller’s Office has completed an audit which shows that the City has neglected to charge developers for fees that could bring tens of millions of dollars in revenue. Also troubling is the fact that over $50 million dollars in fees which have been collected are not being utilized.
These development fees could be used to pay for infrastructure, services, and parks. With the City struggling to balance its budget, it is puzzling that elected officials have neglected to access this important revenue stream.
- HHWNC October 20, 2021 Board Meeting
- HHWNC Executive Committee Meeting 10-20-21
- HHWNC survey happening now: Runyon Canyon Mulholland Parking Lot and Access
- LAFD West Express Magazine: Oct – Dec 2021
- Tuesday, 10/12/21, Housing / Area 3 Committee Meeting
- Pace Restaurant – City Hearing re Proposed Full Bar & Indoor Music
- PLUM Meeting, September 15, 2021