Please save the date for this year’s Neighborhood Council Budget Day, which will be held Saturday, June 18, 2022 from 9:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
This will be the second time this annual event, which usually takes place at City Hall, will be held virtually via Zoom. NC Budget Day is open to all with an interest in how the City of Los Angeles chooses to spend our money…and how City services are prioritized. All City services come down to the City’s budget. Everyone is welcome at this free event and registration will open in May.
We will have an array of speakers, including elected City officials, followed by a panel discussion, and of course our regional breakout sessions where you can discuss what budget priorities matter to you.
As always, you can find out more about the Budget Advocates, our work, our meetings and our whitepapers on our website: https://www.budgetadvocates.org/
Thank you for your participation and we hope to see you on June 18th, if not sooner.
Your Neighborhood Council Budget Advocates
- HHWNC May 18, 2022 Board Meeting
- Homeowner’s Resource Fair
- Housing Committee Meeting, Tuesday, May 9, 2022
- SPECIAL MEETING: Hollywood Bowl & Neighborhood Traffic Implications
- HHWNC April 20, 2022 Board Meeting
- LAFD – April OWB Newsletter (West Express)
- Housing Committee Meeting, Tuesday, April 12, 2022, 7:00 PM