A landslide on Nichols Canyon Road was discovered on the morning of January 28, 2017. The slide is in the 2500 block, south of the entrance to the Alex Trebek Open Space and north of Jalmia. This slide affects a portion of the road above it, as a piece of cement in the slide appears to have come from the foundation of the upper road. As of now, Nichols Canyon Road is closed to through traffic at Astral, and a barricade is in place. Additionally, Road Closed Ahead signage is in place at the southwest corner of the intersection of Woodrow Wilson and Nichols Canyon Road. At this point it is not known when Nichols will reopen to through traffic.
- HHWNC Board Meeting January 19, 2022
- REVISED Bureau of Street Services Committed Projects Feb 2022 Zones I & II
- LAFD West Express Magazine: Jan – Mar 2022
- Area 4 Board Seat Open
- PLUM / Area 3 meeting, January 10, 2021 6:30 PM
- No Board Meeting Month of December – DARK
- Yucca Community Center Classes & Clinics