A landslide on Nichols Canyon Road was discovered on the morning of January 28, 2017. The slide is in the 2500 block, south of the entrance to the Alex Trebek Open Space and north of Jalmia. This slide affects a portion of the road above it, as a piece of cement in the slide appears to have come from the foundation of the upper road. As of now, Nichols Canyon Road is closed to through traffic at Astral, and a barricade is in place. Additionally, Road Closed Ahead signage is in place at the southwest corner of the intersection of Woodrow Wilson and Nichols Canyon Road. At this point it is not known when Nichols will reopen to through traffic.
- PLUM Meeting, September 15, 2021
- Area 3 / Area 4 / Housing / Business / Public Safety
- Lawn Be Gone Workshops
- Hollywood Hills West Neighborhood Council to Hold a Town Hall for Upper Runyon Canyon Parking
- Community Enrichment Chair Vacancy
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Sept. 22 (Dark in August)
- HHWNC Board Meeting – July 21, 2021