Dear Area 6 Stakeholders,
We received the following news this afternoon.
Hello Neighbors –
Good news! After assessments for safety and clean up work this week by city crews, Nichols Canyon Road had been reopened. Thank you to everyone for your patience on this and the other challenges we’ve faced from the record-breaking rainfall this year!
Official updates continue to be posted on the City’s Emergency Management Department website here: http://www.emergency.lacity.org/laurelcanyonclosure
And another reminder during this wet winter, as you encounter downed trees, mudslides or other incidents, please report by calling 311, or through the 311 app on your smartphone. Feel free to cc: our office, and include pictures if you can as well as a specific street address. The 311 app lets you upload photos directly when you make a report.
Thank you and have a great rest of your weekend,
- PLUM Meeting, September 15, 2021
- Area 3 / Area 4 / Housing / Business / Public Safety
- Lawn Be Gone Workshops
- Hollywood Hills West Neighborhood Council to Hold a Town Hall for Upper Runyon Canyon Parking
- Community Enrichment Chair Vacancy
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Sept. 22 (Dark in August)
- HHWNC Board Meeting – July 21, 2021