Meeting Date: 2/9/17 6:30 pm
Meeting Type: Regular
Location: Will and Ariel Durant Branch Library, 7140 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90046
HOLLYWOOD HILLS WEST NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL
OUTREACH COMMITTEE AGENDA
February 9, 2017
Will and Ariel Durant Branch Library7140 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90046
Directions: East of N. Fairfax Ave and West of N. La Brea Ave of Hollywood Blvd. Building is accessible and free parking is available behind the building.
Agenda items may be taken out of order. Motions may be taken on any agenda item. Any action taken would then be referred to the Hollywood Hills West Neighborhood Council’s board (as a recommendation) for further consideration and action.
The library is located at the intersection of Sunset Blvd. and Detroit, which runs south from Sunset Blvd. Free parking is available in the library’s parking lot, which is entered from Detroit. The library is ADA accessible. If anyone has any disability related concerns, please email [email protected] for assistance ahead of the meeting.
THE AMERICAN WITH DISABILITIES ACT – As a covered entity under Title II of the Americans With Disabilities Act, the City of Los Angeles does not discriminate on the basis of disability and, upon request, will provide reasonable accommodations to ensure equal access to its programs, services and activities. Sign language interpreters, assistive listening devices, or other auxiliary aids and/or services may be provided upon request. To ensure availability of services, please make your request at least 3 business days (72 hours) prior to the meeting you wish to attend by contacting our neighborhood council’s coordinator, Lorenzo Briceno at (213) 978-1551 or email to [email protected]
PUBLIC ACCESS OF RECORDS – In compliance with Government Code section 54957.5, non-exempt writings that are distributed to a majority or all of the board in advance of a meeting may be viewed at our website: www.hhwnc.org or at the scheduled meeting. In addition, if you would like a copy of any record related to an item on the agenda, please contact Sheila Irani, Outreach Committee Chair at [email protected]
ALL ITEMS LISTED ON THIS AGENDA ARE SUBJECT TO:
POSSIBLE ACTION, INCLUDING A BOARD MOTION AND
VOTING ON THE MOTION.
1. Welcome and general comments.
2. Outreach for Mayoral Forum on February 15
3. Develop calendar of community events for HHWNC
4. Discuss and select promotional items for HHWNC
5. Discuss CERT Training for stakeholders
6. Discuss methods to increase awareness of HHWN
7. New Business
8. Public comments on non-agendized items.
- HHWNC Board Meeting – June 16, 2021
- Transportation Chair Vacancy
- Area 9 Meeting, May 18, 2021 – MAK House, Mulholland Dr. Street Racing
- HHWNC Board Meeting -May 19, 2021
- Social Justice Ad Hoc Committee Meeting
- Election Results!
- April 19, 2021, Area 3, Area 4, Public Safety, Housing, Business Committee’s meeting