Party House Law Takes Another Step Forward (CF 12-1824-S1) – Councilmember Ryu’s motion to create new Party House enforcement tools took another step forward this week, approved unanimous in Planning & Land Use Committee it now heads to Public Safety Committee for review. Councilmember Ryu pushed strongly for the new protections and submitted a letter to the Committee that you can read his letter here.
- HHWNC Board Meeting January 19, 2022
- REVISED Bureau of Street Services Committed Projects Feb 2022 Zones I & II
- LAFD West Express Magazine: Jan – Mar 2022
- Area 4 Board Seat Open
- PLUM / Area 3 meeting, January 10, 2021 6:30 PM
- No Board Meeting Month of December – DARK
- Yucca Community Center Classes & Clinics