Party House Law Takes Another Step Forward (CF 12-1824-S1) – Councilmember Ryu’s motion to create new Party House enforcement tools took another step forward this week, approved unanimous in Planning & Land Use Committee it now heads to Public Safety Committee for review. Councilmember Ryu pushed strongly for the new protections and submitted a letter to the Committee that you can read his letter here.
- PLUM Meeting, September 15, 2021
- Area 3 / Area 4 / Housing / Business / Public Safety
- Lawn Be Gone Workshops
- Hollywood Hills West Neighborhood Council to Hold a Town Hall for Upper Runyon Canyon Parking
- Community Enrichment Chair Vacancy
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Sept. 22 (Dark in August)
- HHWNC Board Meeting – July 21, 2021