Meeting Date: 9/15/21 6:30 pm
Meeting Type: Regular
The PLUM committee of the Hollywood Hills West Neighborhood Council will hold a public meeting on Wednesday, September 15, at 6:30 PM on Zoom. For a full agenda, please click on the link above.
I. Call to order and welcome:
II. 1723 Wilcox – ENV-2019-5240-EAF;
Continuing discussion from April 19, 2021 of a proposed demolition of an existing structure and construction of a seven-story 81 guest room hotel structure with 2 above ground floors of parking. Maximum height is 83 feet. https://planning.lacity.org/pdiscaseinfo/search/encoded/MjMyMDAx0. Possible motion and vote.
III. Committee Business – Comments from the Committee on subject matters within the Committee’s jurisdiction
- Comment on Committee Member’s own activities/ Brief announcements.
- Brief response to statements made/questions posed by persons exercising their general public comment rights.
- Introduce new issues for consideration by the Board at its next meeting/request that the item be placed on the next meeting’s agenda.
- Ask Committee Chairpersons to research issues and report back to the Committee at a future time.
- Future Agenda Items and other Calendar Events
- Comments from the public on agenda items and non-agenda items within the Committee’s subject matter jurisdiction.
- Decision on next meeting date(s)
Zoom Meeting Link
Phone Dial in: +1 253 215 8782
Meeting ID: 971 1894 0283
One tap mobile:
US: +16699006833,,82313095392# or +12532158782,,82313095Or Telephone:
Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 929 205 6099 or 833 548 0276 (Toll Free) or 833 548 0282 (Toll Free) or 877 853 5257 (Toll Free) or 888 475 4499 (Toll Free)
Webinar ID: 823 1309 5392
International numbers available: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kCt6Y8zYn
- PLUM Meeting, September 15, 2021
- Area 3 / Area 4 / Housing / Business / Public Safety
- Lawn Be Gone Workshops
- Hollywood Hills West Neighborhood Council to Hold a Town Hall for Upper Runyon Canyon Parking
- Community Enrichment Chair Vacancy
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Sept. 22 (Dark in August)
- HHWNC Board Meeting – July 21, 2021