Red Flag Parking Restrictions ; 5:24PM; Due to the forecast for extreme weather conditions, the Red Flag Parking Restriction Program will go into effect TOMORROW November 11, 2018 at 8:00AM. In an attempt to increase public safety, the Los Angeles Fire and Transportation Departments created the program to remove illegally parked vehicles in posted locations within the Very High Fire Hazard Severity Zones (VHFHSZ) The parking restrictions are planned for a 24hr time period and will be reevaluated based on the weather conditions. For areas in the VHFHSZ, please look for the “Red Flag Days” no parking signs and ensure you do not violate the restriction.
- PLUM Meeting, September 15, 2021
- Area 3 / Area 4 / Housing / Business / Public Safety
- Lawn Be Gone Workshops
- Hollywood Hills West Neighborhood Council to Hold a Town Hall for Upper Runyon Canyon Parking
- Community Enrichment Chair Vacancy
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Sept. 22 (Dark in August)
- HHWNC Board Meeting – July 21, 2021