The Los Angeles City Emergency Renters Assistance Subsidy Program will provide a temporary rent subsidy for eligible residential tenants in the City of Los Angeles who are unable to pay rent due to circumstances related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The subsidy will provide a grant of up to $1,000 per month to cover the monthly lease/rent (based on the rent paid as of March 1, 2020), with a maximum of $2,000 per household. The rent subsidy will be paid directly to the tenant’s landlord on the tenant’s behalf. This program will be available to renters of multifamily rental housing who meet the program requirements. For details about the program, link to application and frequently asked questions, visit the hcidla.lacity.org website.
Applications can be submitted starting Monday, July 13 through Friday, July 17. The program is NOT first-come first-serve, so applicants do not need to rush to apply as long as they do so before the application period ends on Friday.
- PLUM Meeting, September 15, 2021
- Area 3 / Area 4 / Housing / Business / Public Safety
- Lawn Be Gone Workshops
- Hollywood Hills West Neighborhood Council to Hold a Town Hall for Upper Runyon Canyon Parking
- Community Enrichment Chair Vacancy
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Sept. 22 (Dark in August)
- HHWNC Board Meeting – July 21, 2021