Due Date for Your Comments on Runyon Canyon Study Extended to June 28
In 2018, the L.A. City Council approved funding for Dixon Resources Unlimited to study access and mobility in and around Runyon Canyon Park, with a goal of developing tailored strategies to
improve access, mitigate congestion, and improve safety.
After multiple public meetings, site visits, online feedback, and two rounds of data collection, on May 20th, 2019 Dixon presented their draft strategies in a PowerPoint presentation at a joint committee meeting of the Hollywood Hills West Neighborhood Council.
You can view the PowerPoint presentation, a draft of the Comprehensive Strategies Report, and the Data Analysis Report HERE.
Please review these documents and provide feedback on the draft version of the report, via this google form.
The report, once finalized, will be introduced at City Council to review the feasibility of the various strategies
- HHWNC Board Meeting January 19, 2022
- REVISED Bureau of Street Services Committed Projects Feb 2022 Zones I & II
- LAFD West Express Magazine: Jan – Mar 2022
- Area 4 Board Seat Open
- PLUM / Area 3 meeting, January 10, 2021 6:30 PM
- No Board Meeting Month of December – DARK
- Yucca Community Center Classes & Clinics