For a one-stop information portal on DASH to Class, please click on the LADOT Transit website below:
Information to know:
- DASH to Class provides K-12, college, and vocational students with free rides on DASH buses (operated by LADOT) using their Student Reduced Fare TAP card (issued by Metro).
- During the first weeks of the school year, students will be able to ride DASH buses for free by identifying themselves as students, without a Student Reduced Fare TAP card.
- Students are encouraged to share how they DASH to Class and beyond by sharing posts and pictures using the hashtag #DASH2CLASS
- Students should apply for their Student Reduced Fare TAP card as soon as possible and preferably online by visiting the Metro TAP website: https://www.taptogo.net/Reduced_Fare
- Throughout the school year, students will be receiving paper applications at LAUSD schools and can mail in their completed applications to the mailing addresses provided.
- HHWNC Board Meeting January 19, 2022
- REVISED Bureau of Street Services Committed Projects Feb 2022 Zones I & II
- LAFD West Express Magazine: Jan – Mar 2022
- Area 4 Board Seat Open
- PLUM / Area 3 meeting, January 10, 2021 6:30 PM
- No Board Meeting Month of December – DARK
- Yucca Community Center Classes & Clinics