On Wednesday, September 29, 2021, the Hollywood Hills West Neighborhood Council held a virtual meeting to discuss the future use of the upper parking lot at Runyon Canyon Park off of Mulholland Dr. The Department of Recreation and Parks (RAP) has a proposal to install pay and display parking to help mitigate traffic safety issues, encourage greater parking turn over, and provide a source of revenue for a park monitor at the parking lot and to support possible capital improvement projects.
RAP and CD4 are seeking feedback from the HHWNC community and stakeholders on the paid parking proposal. The deadline to submit comments is October 29. Whether or not you attended the public meeting, your feedback is appreciated and desired. To access the survey, please visit HERE.
- HHWNC October 20, 2021 Board Meeting
- HHWNC Executive Committee Meeting 10-20-21
- HHWNC survey happening now: Runyon Canyon Mulholland Parking Lot and Access
- LAFD West Express Magazine: Oct – Dec 2021
- Tuesday, 10/12/21, Housing / Area 3 Committee Meeting
- Pace Restaurant – City Hearing re Proposed Full Bar & Indoor Music
- PLUM Meeting, September 15, 2021