The Moment Hotel is a 17,010 square foot 2-story hotel.
The hotel currently sells beer and wine for on site consumption in the hotel’s small ground floor restaurant, a second floor outdoor bar, and the hotel’s rooms’ minibars. The restaurant has 20 indoor seats. The outdoor bar has 52 outdoor seats. The hours of operation have been from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily. The sales of beer and wine are made under a Type 47 license.
HHWNC supported the conditional use permit under which the hotel has operated for several years.
In 2020, Sanjay Patel and Hollywood Investments, Inc. applied for a new conditional use permit under which the hotel could sell a full line of alcoholic beverages at the ground floor restaurant, the second floor bar, and in the hotel’s rooms. The Planning Department’s case no. is ZA 2020-1291-CUB. The type of license, the number of seats and the hours of operation would remain the same.
- HHWNC Board Meeting January 19, 2022
- REVISED Bureau of Street Services Committed Projects Feb 2022 Zones I & II
- LAFD West Express Magazine: Jan – Mar 2022
- Area 4 Board Seat Open
- PLUM / Area 3 meeting, January 10, 2021 6:30 PM
- No Board Meeting Month of December – DARK
- Yucca Community Center Classes & Clinics