The Moment Hotel is a 17,010 square foot 2-story hotel.
The hotel currently sells beer and wine for on site consumption in the hotel’s small ground floor restaurant, a second floor outdoor bar, and the hotel’s rooms’ minibars. The restaurant has 20 indoor seats. The outdoor bar has 52 outdoor seats. The hours of operation have been from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily. The sales of beer and wine are made under a Type 47 license.
HHWNC supported the conditional use permit under which the hotel has operated for several years.
In 2020, Sanjay Patel and Hollywood Investments, Inc. applied for a new conditional use permit under which the hotel could sell a full line of alcoholic beverages at the ground floor restaurant, the second floor bar, and in the hotel’s rooms. The Planning Department’s case no. is ZA 2020-1291-CUB. The type of license, the number of seats and the hours of operation would remain the same.
- PLUM Meeting, September 15, 2021
- Area 3 / Area 4 / Housing / Business / Public Safety
- Lawn Be Gone Workshops
- Hollywood Hills West Neighborhood Council to Hold a Town Hall for Upper Runyon Canyon Parking
- Community Enrichment Chair Vacancy
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Sept. 22 (Dark in August)
- HHWNC Board Meeting – July 21, 2021