We are pleased to announce the Vote-By-Mail (VBM) voting period for Region 5 (Hollywood Hills West) opens, Friday, January 15, 2021 and continues through Tuesday, March 9, 2021. Click the image below to open the Vote by Mail flyer, which includes link to the vote by mail FAQs and the registration portal.
HHWNC ELECTION DATE: March 16, 2021
RETURN BALLOT: BALLOT DROP BOX
Friday, March 12 @ 9am – Tuesday, March 16 @ 8 pm
Region 5 Drop Box Locations
RETURN BALLOT: USPS
Deadline to Postmark Ballot: March 16, 2021
Deadline to Receive Postmarked Ballots: March 26, 2021
Official Results Due/Certification Deadline: April 1, 2021
- All Vote By Mail Paper Applications Due by Mar 9
- Request 2 ballots: General and specific stakeholder Area Chair. There is no section on the form to request this so write it in Section 2!
Stakeholders can submit an application online using the VBM portal which can be found on the City Clerk website at https://clerk.lacity.org/elections/neighborhood-council-elections/vote-by-mail-application
You can also fill out a paper application online and either e-mail, mail or fax it using this link: https://clerk.lacity.org/sites/g/files/wph606/f/2021_VBM_Application_ENG.pdf
A list of certified candidates can be found here.
Candidate bios can be found here.
- PLUM Meeting, September 15, 2021
- Area 3 / Area 4 / Housing / Business / Public Safety
- Lawn Be Gone Workshops
- Hollywood Hills West Neighborhood Council to Hold a Town Hall for Upper Runyon Canyon Parking
- Community Enrichment Chair Vacancy
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Sept. 22 (Dark in August)
- HHWNC Board Meeting – July 21, 2021