The project is an existing service station located on the corner of Sunset Blvd and Fairfax. They are requesting approval to remove the service station building and replace it with a new convenience store building and trash enclosure. The existing pump canopies will be remodeled with an existing station floor area of 1634 square feet.
- PLUM Meeting, September 15, 2021
- Area 3 / Area 4 / Housing / Business / Public Safety
- Lawn Be Gone Workshops
- Hollywood Hills West Neighborhood Council to Hold a Town Hall for Upper Runyon Canyon Parking
- Community Enrichment Chair Vacancy
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Sept. 22 (Dark in August)
- HHWNC Board Meeting – July 21, 2021