Meeting Date: 4/19/21 6:00 pm
Meeting Type: Regular
Location: Zoom Digital Platform
Monday, April 19, 6:00 PM, – Area 3 / Area 4 / Public Safety / Business / Housing meeting
Items to be discussed:
1723 Wilcox – ENV-2019-5240-EAF; Proposed demolition of an existing structure and construction of a seven-story 81 guest room hotel structure with 2 above ground floors of parking and a 1,903 sf rooftop restaurant. Maximum height is 83 feet. https://planning.lacity.org/pdiscaseinfo/search/encoded/MjMyMDAx0
Walk arounds with local police – Officer Brian White will join to discuss safety and the use of neighborhood walks to establish neighborhood residential presence in Area 3 and Area 4.
Discussion of City Council resolution Los Angeles City Council’s resolution CF-21-002-283 (Bonin) to include in its 2021-2022 State Legislative Program SUPPORT for AB 1400 (Kalra), which would create the California Guaranteed Health Care for All program, or CalCare, to provide comprehensive universal single-payer health care coverage and a health care cost control system for the benefit of all residents of the state.
To see the full agenda for the meeting, click HERE.
To read the City’s resolution and Analyst’s Report, click HERE
To read the text of AB 1400, click HERE.
- HHWNC October 20, 2021 Board Meeting
- HHWNC Executive Committee Meeting 10-20-21
- HHWNC survey happening now: Runyon Canyon Mulholland Parking Lot and Access
- LAFD West Express Magazine: Oct – Dec 2021
- Tuesday, 10/12/21, Housing / Area 3 Committee Meeting
- Pace Restaurant – City Hearing re Proposed Full Bar & Indoor Music
- PLUM Meeting, September 15, 2021