Meeting Date: 9/25/19 12:00 am
Meeting Type: Regular
The next Area 2 Committee meeting will be on Wed, Sept 25th, 2019 at 6p at the Will & Ariel Durant Library, to hear a presentation by Jorge Padilla and his team at IR-Architects on the proposed development at 7305 Pyramid Place. This meeting is being held for the benefit of the residents in the surrounding area who might be affected by the development, and/or anyone who has concerns about the project. The project management team will be on hand to respond to your questions.
Please find attached a link to the meeting agenda. Durant Library is located at Sunset & Detroit, just west of La Brea, and free parking is available at the rear of the library. Refreshments will be provided.
- PLUM Meeting, September 15, 2021
- Area 3 / Area 4 / Housing / Business / Public Safety
- Lawn Be Gone Workshops
- Hollywood Hills West Neighborhood Council to Hold a Town Hall for Upper Runyon Canyon Parking
- Community Enrichment Chair Vacancy
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Sept. 22 (Dark in August)
- HHWNC Board Meeting – July 21, 2021