Meeting Date: 2/18/20 6:00 pm
Meeting Type: Regular
Location: Yucca Community Center, 6671 Yucca St., Los Angeles, CA 90028
There will be a meeting of the Area 3 committee, Tuesday, February 18 at the Yucca Community Center. Topics to be discussed will be the request for a traffic mitigation study in Area 3, due to the increase in Hollywood Premieres, Bowl events, traffic islands, and pass through traffic causing backups and safety issues on all North / South Avenues in Area 3.
Also on the agenda will be the application from 504 Restaurant at the Janes House complex for a full line of alcohol, operating hours until 2:00 AM and up to four live musicians.
Click on the button above to see the full agenda.
- PLUM Meeting, September 15, 2021
- Area 3 / Area 4 / Housing / Business / Public Safety
- Lawn Be Gone Workshops
- Hollywood Hills West Neighborhood Council to Hold a Town Hall for Upper Runyon Canyon Parking
- Community Enrichment Chair Vacancy
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Sept. 22 (Dark in August)
- HHWNC Board Meeting – July 21, 2021