Meeting Date: 10/1/19 6:00 pm
Meeting Type: Regular
Location: Yucca Community Center, 6671 Yucca St., Los Angeles, CA 90028
The Area 3, Housing and Business committees of the Hollywood Hills West Neighborhood Council will hold a meeting, this coming Tuesday, October 1, 2019, from 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM at the Yucca Community Center located at 6671 Yucca St, Los Angeles, CA 90028. The following is slated to be discussed:
- 2000 Highland Ave – Planning case #s ZA-2019-3847-CU; .ENV-2019-3771-CE. The instant request is for a conditional use to permit the conversion of an existing 18-unit apartment development to a transient occupancy residential structure in the [Q]R4-1VLZone, pursuant to LAMC Sec. 12.24-W,24(c); and approval of an existing tower to a maximum nonconforming height of 61 feet, 8 inches (the occupied portions of the project have a maximum height of 33 feet, 2 inches). Possible motion and vote. For more information on the project vist: http://www.hhwnc.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/RF-CU-2000-Highland.pdf.
- Expansion of signage for Preferred Parking District 64 – Preferred Parking District 64 is partially bounded by lower Area 3 boundaries. Presentation and discussion on furthering street signage in other areas, particularly the 1700 and 1800 blocks of Whitley Avenue.
For a full agenda, please visit this link: http://www.hhwnc.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Agenda-HHWNC-Areas-3-Housing-Business-10.-01.19-2.pdf
We hope to see you there.
- HHWNC October 20, 2021 Board Meeting
- HHWNC Executive Committee Meeting 10-20-21
- HHWNC survey happening now: Runyon Canyon Mulholland Parking Lot and Access
- LAFD West Express Magazine: Oct – Dec 2021
- Tuesday, 10/12/21, Housing / Area 3 Committee Meeting
- Pace Restaurant – City Hearing re Proposed Full Bar & Indoor Music
- PLUM Meeting, September 15, 2021