Please be advised that the LA Culture Festival is taking place Saturday, June 24, 2017. The event will take place on Hollywood Boulevard and include a Grand Carnival & Street Extravaganza, parade and live music.
The official parade route for the 2017 Los Angeles Culture Festival™ (LACF) Parade of the Bands begins on Normandie Avenue and Hollywood Boulevard. The parade will start by heading west on Hollywood Boulevard for approximately 3 miles, and end at Highland Avenue.
Street closures begin as early as 7:00 AM and parking restrictions will be in effect. Please note that Hollywood Freeway (101) exit ramps/onramps will be closed during the event. Expect delays and congestion in and around the event area.
Click here for a map of street closures and parking restrictions:
- PLUM Meeting, September 15, 2021
- Area 3 / Area 4 / Housing / Business / Public Safety
- Lawn Be Gone Workshops
- Hollywood Hills West Neighborhood Council to Hold a Town Hall for Upper Runyon Canyon Parking
- Community Enrichment Chair Vacancy
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Sept. 22 (Dark in August)
- HHWNC Board Meeting – July 21, 2021