Please be advised that the LA Culture Festival is taking place Saturday, June 24, 2017. The event will take place on Hollywood Boulevard and include a Grand Carnival & Street Extravaganza, parade and live music.
The official parade route for the 2017 Los Angeles Culture Festival™ (LACF) Parade of the Bands begins on Normandie Avenue and Hollywood Boulevard. The parade will start by heading west on Hollywood Boulevard for approximately 3 miles, and end at Highland Avenue.
Street closures begin as early as 7:00 AM and parking restrictions will be in effect. Please note that Hollywood Freeway (101) exit ramps/onramps will be closed during the event. Expect delays and congestion in and around the event area.
Click here for a map of street closures and parking restrictions:
- HHWNC Board Meeting January 19, 2022
- REVISED Bureau of Street Services Committed Projects Feb 2022 Zones I & II
- LAFD West Express Magazine: Jan – Mar 2022
- Area 4 Board Seat Open
- PLUM / Area 3 meeting, January 10, 2021 6:30 PM
- No Board Meeting Month of December – DARK
- Yucca Community Center Classes & Clinics