Meeting Date: 8/30/16 6:00 pm
Meeting Type: Regular
Location: Will and Ariel Durant Library Branch: 7140 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90046
Dear Hollywood Hills West Neighborhood Council Stakeholder,
Please plan to take part in the next HHWNC Parks and Open Space Committee meeting, on Tuesday, August 30th, starting at 6:00 PM. This is your opportunity to be directly involved in matters pertaining to parks and open spaces in our area, including Runyon Canyon, so we hope you will join us.
About the Parks and Open Space Committee:
We recognize that the parks and open spaces within our neighborhood council area are a cherished and irreplaceable natural resource, essential for our physical and mental well-being. The goal of this committee is to promote and maintain these areas as a refuge, in contrast to the city around it, and to bring stakeholders together to do important and timely work in our community.
- HHWNC October 20, 2021 Board Meeting
- HHWNC Executive Committee Meeting 10-20-21
- HHWNC survey happening now: Runyon Canyon Mulholland Parking Lot and Access
- LAFD West Express Magazine: Oct – Dec 2021
- Tuesday, 10/12/21, Housing / Area 3 Committee Meeting
- Pace Restaurant – City Hearing re Proposed Full Bar & Indoor Music
- PLUM Meeting, September 15, 2021