Meeting Date: 8/11/20 6:30 pm
Meeting Type: Regular
Location: ZOOM Digital Meeting
There will be a meeting on Tuesday, August 11, 2020 tentatively for the Area 3, Area 4, Business, Community Enrichment, PLUM, Environment and Public Safety Committees.
Please use the button above to see the full agenda.
Items to be discussed:
- Beautification for the corner of Las Palmas and Franklin.
- An update on the current homeless situation, regulations/laws and responses outreach during the COVID-19 crisis. Also, the coordination efforts between State, County, and City on the homeless services.
- L’Scorpion at 6679 Hollywood Boulevard, requesting a CUB for the sale and dispensing of a full line of alcoholic beverages for on-site consumption in conjunction with the use and operation of an existing 1,860 square-foot restaurant and bar. The restaurant and bar propose to have 59 indoor seats with live entertainment. The proposed hours of operation are from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m., daily. The Case number is ZA-2019-6503-CUB.
- The evolving safety issues from the Covid-19 pandemic which are resulting in social media-initiated events, such as the recent tragic drag race incident at Hollywood and Highland.
Hope to see you on Zoom.
- 2. Minutes HHWNC Area 3, Housing, Business, Transportation 06.09.20 revised
- 3.filled out Form 7771.1 10 24 2019
- 4. 6679 W. Hollywood Blvd 10.24.2019 Reduced Plan Set 07 17 2020
- 5. Radius Map 10 24 2019
- 6. Areal Map L’Scorpion 10 23 2019
- 7. ZA-2019-6503-CUB Hearing Notice 07 15 2020
- 8. Area 3 homeless
- 9. Dective Geaney’s Cog mapping
- 10. 2020 Council District Homeless
- 11. Office of Mike Feuer, LA City Attorney _ Homlessness
- 12. ED16-Comprehensive_Homeless_Strategy
- 13. LA HOP
- 13. LA HOP
- 14. Franklin – Las Palmas Park proposal
- 15. RPOSD – WebGrants
- LAFD West Burueu Newsletter Oct-Dec 2020
- Tuesday, 10/13/2020, Community Discussion on Two Proposed Developments within Cahuenga Pass
- HHWNC Board Meeting (Virtual)- October 21
- CD4 Virtual Candidate Forum
- Housing Chair Vacancy
- Executive Committee Special Meeting
- HHWNC Virtual Board Meeting- Wed. Sept. 16, 2020