Meeting Date: 2/2/17 6:00 pm
Meeting Type: Regular
- Welcome and general comments
- Consider approving draft minutes of prior meeting held on January 5, 2016.
- 3523 Cahuenga Blvd. West and 3845 N. Multiview Drive – are in HHWNC’s Area 2 and City Council District 4.
Uri and Shula Arbel have filed an application with the City’s Planning Dept. to build five town houses with attached two car garages on two irregular and unusually shaped lots, which will be tied together. The total area is 9,707 square feet. The property has 50 feet of frontage on Cahuenga Blvd. West and 130 feet of frontage on Multiview Drive. The lot is very steeply sloping down from Multiview Drive to Cahuenga Blvd. West.
The project site is covered by both (i) the Mulholland Specific Plan, and (ii) the Ventura/Cahuenga Boulevard Corridor Specific Plan. The provisions and limitations of both specific plans apply to any proposed project(s) for the site.
Zhila Ross, Uri Arbel and Shula Arbel will be presenting the proposed project.
- Proposed Alcohol Restricted Use Subdistrict Ordinance – is proposed legislation which, if it were enacted, would allow the City of Los Angeles to restrict the granting or issuance of additional licenses to sell alcoholic beverages in areas which already are oversaturated with establishments selling such beverages.
City Council Member David Ryu introduced in the Los Angeles City Council on January 31, 2017.
Gilbert Mora, who is a Prevention Coordinator with the Hollywood Family Recovery Center, will be presenting and explaining the proposed law(s).
- Public comments on non-agendized items.